Become a Vendor
Please complete the form below:
Food Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Food Booth Vendors:
- Will be provided 10 x 10 footprint rental and food & fire permits
- Food Vendors
- All food booth vendors MUST provide flooring for their booth. This is a requirement. No exceptions.
- Food booth vendors using a barbeque pit or grill are required to rope or barricade the area to protect attendees.
- Food booth vendors are responsible for meeting all the requirements established by the Department of Health.
- Trash must be discarded into the designated event trash receptacles. Public trash and recycling receptacle are for visitors only.
- All cooking grease and grease produced by cooking must be retained by the vendor and disposed of in proper locations on the event site or in grease traps if provided. Grease left behind by vendors will result in the termination of any further business with BITSF.
- All vendors MUST supply all needed supplies as well as tables, chairs, signage, trash bags, and trash receptacles; we will not have extra supplies available.
- Vendors are required to keep a neat, presentable booth at all times.
- All signs and displays must be of a professionally produced nature. All personal vendor signage may not extend more than two feet above your booth.
- Vendors must stay completely within their vendor space. In addition, soliciting outside of your vendor space is prohibited.
- Vendors will NOT be permitted to smoke or have pets in vendor space (Service dogs are permitted).
- Working vendors are not permitted to drink alcohol during the event.
- For safety reasons, vendors will not be allowed to take down and leave their space before the event is over.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. BITSF does not assume responsibility or liability for theft, damage, or other loss of vendor’s property and possessions.
- THERE WILL BE NO RAIN DATES. If the event is canceled due to weather, natural disaster, or circumstances beyond our control, no refunds will be given.
- In the case of vendor cancellation, the vendor must personally notify a BITSF staff member prior to the event. Vendor credit allocation will be assessed on an individual basis. No permit fees will be refunded, if applicable.
Electricity will be provided at an additional expense.
- BITSF does not guarantee specific locations or approval of products requested. Submission of an application does not automatically reserve space at any BITSF event due to limited vendor space.
- The Best In Texas Spirits Festival retains the right to prevent future participation of any vendor for conduct deemed, in BITSF’s sole discretion, unacceptable and/or detrimental to the mission and reputation of BITSF and the event.